Are you interested in driving for Baylor Trucking?
Contact a Recruiter
800.322.9567 ext. 570
Learn from the Best, and be better than the Rest!
Are you a recent graduate? Do you have some experience and looking for a company to grow with? We have an outstanding program to help new drivers receive the proper training to start a career. Your paid training program will provide you with 300 hours behind the wheel experience with a professional instructor. During this time you will drive top of the line equipment and work with experienced drivers as they encourage you through your training process.
We also have a Tuition Assistance Program to help with any school bills. Our average training sessions last 8 weeks. We are flexible with our students and allow you to earn hours at a pace comfortable to you.
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have only one CDL, Class A, issued by state of residence
- Verifiable references from past employers - No more than 6 jobs in the past 3 years
- No falsifications or incorrect information on application. Application must accurately reflect all periods of employment, self-employment, training, military, and unemployment for the past ten years.
- No DUI driving convictions within the past three years, no multiple offenses
- No reckless driving convictions within the past three years.
- No convictions for possession, sale or use of narcotic drugs, controlled substances or derivatives thereof.
- No more than three citations for moving violations in the past three years and no more than five in the past four years.
- No major preventable accident within the past three years
- Successfully pass DOT physical and drug screen, along with a certified road test, must supply valid SSN card, and drivers license with photograph.
- Minimum of 6 months experience, verifiable over-the-road, or graduated from a certified school.
We provide transportation, lodging and lunch each day. All approved applications attend a three-day orientation, you will:
- Pass a drug screen
- Take a road test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Receive classroom training on policy and procedures
- Take a written test
Our fleet currently includes conventional Freightliners and Internationals with standard 10 speed transmissions. The average age of our well maintained equipment is two years. Our entire fleet provides air ride suspension, air ride cabs, AM/FM cassette stereo, air conditioning and power steering. Our trailers are 53-foot dry vans. We use Qualcomm communications, Vorad collision warning and have a first rate maintenance program. No slip seating.
Pay Schedule for New Drivers
While you are receiving training, students receive:
- $400.00/Week for Week 1
- $400.00/Week for Week 2
- $400.00/Week for Week 3
- $400.00/Week for Week 4
- $500/Week for Weeks 5 - Week 8
Click here to see your pay schedule after you receive your own company truck!
Baylor offers a Tuition Assistance Program that allows a driver to earn an additional $150.00 per month for 18 months. This program begins after a driver is assigned his/her own unit.
At various times of the year, Baylor Trucking offers different incentive plans. These may include but are not limited to: referral pay, recruiting bonuses. Please check with the Baylor recruiter for current promotions and details.
Health Insurance With Anthem Bluecross Blueshield
Baylor Trucking pays a portion of your Health Insurance cost; the unpaid portion is the responsibility of the employee. Full coverage includes Dental Coverage and a prescription drug card. Health Insurance eligibility begins on the first day of a new month after 60 days of service. Please contact Baylor Trucking Recruiting for plan pricing.
After one year of service, drivers may enroll at the next enrollment date for an after tax retirement plan and contribute 2-5% of their income. Baylor Trucking matches 100% of the funds contributed by the driver.
Driver Referral Bonuses
Baylor drivers receive bonuses for recruiting professional and experienced drivers. Driver trainer positions available also. Contact Baylor Recruiting today at 800.322.9567 ext. 570 for details!
Good Stuff, Trucks Bring It!