Company Team Driver
Are you interested in driving for Baylor Trucking?
The mission of Baylor Trucking is to be the highest quality organization in terms of service, people, and equipment, achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Preferred lanes originating in Murfreesboro or Lebanon, TN to Mesquite, TX; Hodgkins, IL; Horsham, PA and Jacksonville, FL. Reloads will vary but priority routing back to TN will be given.
- Teams will run an between 4500-5500 miles per week.
- 90% drop and hook with the option of early delivery for trucks running ahead of schedule for improved utilization.
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Direct Freight-No in transit stops
Team Pay Package
|Verifiable OTR Experience ||Base Pay ||6 months ||12 months |
|6 - 12 months ||0.20 ||0.205 ||0.21 |
|13-18 months ||0.205 ||0.21 || |
|19 + months ||0.21 || || |
Paid by current version of PC Miler Practical Miles.
- Congestion surcharge paid for deliveries into MD - $20; Canada - $25; NJ, MA, CT, Philadelphia - $30; NY City, Long Island and the 5 Boroughs - $60
- Stop pay $25 for first in transit stop; $30 for each in transit stop thereafter
- Short Haul Pay for DELIVERIES 2-69 miles - $30
- Detention pay is $20 per hour after the first three hours. Detention is paid in full one hour increments. Bills must be signed with arrive and depart times
- Layover paid at $75 for 24 hours without dispatch, after second business day.
- Driver assist paid at $40 per truckload.
- Zero violation CSA inspections paid as follows:
Level 3 - $25; Level 2 - $50; Level 1 - $50
*All Additional Pay represents the total paid to the truck. Additional Pay is paid as “split pay” for the team.
$400 Company bond taken out at $10 per week for each driver of team.
Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance, including dental and vision
Retirement Plan after one year. 100% company match up to 5%,
Paid vacation. Average weekly pay over preceding 52 weeks.
Health Insurance With Anthem Bluecross Blueshield
Baylor Trucking pays a portion of your Health Insurance cost; the unpaid portion is the responsibility of the employee. Full coverage includes Dental Coverage and a prescription drug card. Health Insurance eligibility begins on the first day of a new month after 60 days of service. Please contact Baylor Trucking Recruiting for plan pricing.Vacation Policy
Paid vacation time accrued by the following schedule based on the Drivers' Anniversary date:
| 1 Year of continuous service || 1 week paid vacation |
| 2 Years of continuous service || 2 weeks paid vacation |
| 10 Years of continuous service || 3 weeks paid vacation |
| After 15 Years of continuous service || 4 weeks paid vacation |
Vacation pay for drivers after 1 year of continuous service:
Drivers weekly earnings will be averaged for the 12 months of prior service, and the driver will be paid that weekly average for vacation time.
Drivers living within 50 miles of company facilities will park at those facilities. Drivers outside of these locations will park in safe, authorized locations.
Home Time Expectation Minimums
| 6 Day Dispatch || 34 Hours |
| 10 Days Out || 2 Days Off |
| 14 Days Out || 3 Days Off |
Baylor Trucking operates in all 48 states and Ontario, Canada.
Drivers are expected to utilize Maptuit routes and authorized toll roads. Drivers will be issued EZ Pass transponders for authorized toll roads.
You are expected to be safe, legal, on time, and a responsible Company Driver for Baylor Trucking.
Contact a Recruiter
800.322.9567 ext. 570