Baylor, where Professional Drivers find Home, because our family cares about you!
|0-1 Years Experience||2 |
Company Drivers with 5 years at Baylor are paid .43 cpm PC Miler
Company Drivers with 10 years at Baylor are paid .44 cpm PC Miler
Company Drivers with 15 years at Baylor are paid .45 cpm PC Miler
All Company Drivers also earn an extra .01 (penny) rate per mile Productivity Pay quarterly when they complete 32,550 miles per quarter. That's a minimum of $325 each quarter!
If a driver chooses a more relaxed pace, they can earn an extra .05
(half cent) per mile each quarter which equals $175 each quarter.
Baylor was founded and still operated by drivers. So they pay for all the extras. Congestion pay is done at a flat rate for deliveries made to the following:
NY City, Long Island and the 5 Boroughs- $100
NJ, MA, CT and Philadelphia -$30
MD & DE -$20
Baylor drivers also get Short Haul Minimum Pay for dispatches with deliveries less than 150 miles. Drivers are paid an EXTRA .20 (Twenty) cents per mile, $30 Minimum.
Stop Off Pay
Additional Benefits:Health Insurance With Anthem Bluecross Blueshield
Baylor Trucking pays a portion of your Health Insurance cost; the unpaid portion is the responsibility of the employee. Full coverage includes Dental Coverage and a prescription drug card. Health Insurance eligibility begins on the first day of a new month after 60 days of service. Please contact Baylor Trucking Recruiting for plan pricing.
PAID Vacation Policy
Paid vacation time accrued by the following schedule based on the Drivers' Anniversary date:
|1 Year of continuous service||1 week paid vacation|
|2 Years of continuous service||2 weeks paid vacation|
|10 Years of continuous service||3 weeks paid vacation|
|After 15 Years of continuous service||4 weeks paid vacation|
Vacation pay for drivers after 1 year of continuous service:
Drivers weekly earnings will be averaged for the 12 months of prior service, and the driver will be paid that weekly average for vacation time.
100% Company Match Pension Plan
After one year of service, drivers may enroll at the next enrollment date for an after tax retirement plan and contribute 2-5% of their income.
Baylor Trucking matches 100% of the funds contributed by the driver.
FREE Passenger Program
Drivers are allowed only one passenger at a time. The passenger must be: a) an immediate family member of at least 9 years of age b) be at least 18 years of age. Before any passenger is authorized and approved the driver must complete the Authorization form from the Baylor Safety Department.
Driver Referral Bonuses
Baylor drivers receive bonuses for recruiting professional and experienced drivers. Driver trainer positions available also. Contact Baylor Recruiting today at 800.322.9567 ext. 570 for details!
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Must have only one CDL, Class A, issued by state of residence
- No falsifications or incorrect information on application. Application must accurately reflect all periods of employment, self-employment, training, military, and unemployment for the past ten years.
- No DUI driving convictions within the past three years, no multiple offenses
- No reckless driving convictions within the past three years.
- No more than three citations for moving violations in the past three years and no more than five in the past four years.
- No major preventable accident within the past three years
- Successfully pass DOT physical and drug screen, along with a certified road test, must supply valid SSN card, and drivers license with photograph.
- Minimum of 6 months experience, verifiable over-the-road, or graduated from a certified school.